Nothing says ‘New Year, New Me’ like buying more makeup right?
Well, I never made any resolutions for a ‘new me’, but I am trying to make a resolution to stop buying so much stuff. I always use the excuse of like, “well I’m being a consumer and it’s helping out the economy right?”
It’s not helping me or my wallet!
I decided to end 2016 with a bang by blacking out at Sephora.
(if you want to know who the giveaway winner is it’s at the bottom!)
Here’s what I got:
So tarte had a get 7 full size items for $59 and I was like, allll up in that deal! Tarte is one of my favorite go-to brands!
- Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Captivated
- Flat shadow brush
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
- Kabuki contour brush (LOVE THIS–it covers so much surface area)
- Tarte lipsurgence in Grateful
- Precision liquid liner in Brown
- Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation
- A purple tarte makeup bag (not pictured)
Hair Haul! I am NOT a hair girl, I am trying to be more into it and taking care of my hair and like, trying to brush it everyday (fail)
9. Living Proof Leave-In Conditioner
10. Drybar Sparkling Soda (LOVE this, my hair usually has so many fly-aways and now with the soda it doesn’t. It makes my hair SO shiny and look healthy)
11. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
12. Drybar Hold Me hairclips (trying to blow dry my hair so I don’t sleep with it wet which makes me sick) (P.S. I know people say you can’t get sick when you sleep with wet hair, but I do so)
13. Drybar Lemon Drop hairbrush (not pictured cause I used it and now my hair is alll up in that)
14. Smashbox Studio Skin 24 Hour Waterproof Concealer (love this too! No creases and lasts forever)
15. Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation (don’t love this as much)
16. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation (not pictured, I am returning cause I prefer the OG HD foundation—this didn’t cover my pores as well as I would have liked)
17. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (ah, so pretty, smells so good, the colors are GORG)
18. Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation in Cream #3
19. Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint mascara (one of my holy grail mascaras)
20. Tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner in Black (one end is waterproof felt-tip liquid, the other is a pencil end)
21. Maybelline Colossal Big Shot mascara
22.Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Pressed Setting Powder (omg I think I like this more than RCMA and Laura Mercier)
23.Jason Wu x Caudalie Beauty Elixir
24. boscia All-in-one B.B. Eye Brightener (aaaand I love this so much it has replaced my FAB eye duty triple remedy)
25. First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy in Fair/Medium (not pictured–also got the boscia eye brightener after I purchased this and I was gonna return it but I can’t find it)
26.Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment (wow this was a pretty penny. Retailing at $65 I expect it to get rid of alllll of my under-eye wrinkles–I think it is so far)
27. Rosebud Salve (best thing to happen to my lips)
And yeah, that’s my haul. I am pretty much in debt after all that shopping. So I’m gonna go on a no-buy for the whole month of January. I have no excuse to buy any more makeup! I can shop my own stash, haha.
And now for the giveaway winner, drumroll please:
Congrats to Stacie B!
Stacie, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get your address and ship to you! Thanks to everyone for entering, I appreciate the support!
I hope you all had a great holiday season and a happy New Year and I know 2017 is going to look so great on all of us. Thanks for reading!